Calculate Your Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal credit designed to encourage businesses to hire individuals from certain targeted groups. The credit ranges from $1,200 to $9,600 per qualified individual which can result in significant benefits to businesses of all sizes. To learn what credit amount you might be able to receive click the green “Calculate your Credit” button below.
- Let’s Us Know! How Do You Handle Delayed WOTC Certifications?
- IRS Notice 2016-40 – Extends WOTC Transition Relief 3 Additional Months
- Deadlines Looming, WOTC Coalition Asks Treasury Department to Extend Transition Relief for 90 More Days
- Bill’s Sponsor Kills Colorado State WOTC Proposal
- Colorado Work Opportunity Income Tax Credit